Video marketing is an important step for your strategy. According to the insights, 92% of marketers say it’s an important part of their marketing strategy.
Also, 88% of marketers say that video marketing provides them with positive ROI.
But what is video marketing exactly? Video marketing is the use of videos to promote and tell people about your service or product. It helps increase engagement on your digital and social channels, allows reaching your audience with a new medium, and also educates your audience.
Considering YouTube is the second most visited website in the world after Google and a video platform that helps you reach people wherever they are in the world, well, your brand should have a presence there.
YouTube is the most popular social platform among U.S. adults, and almost 75% of Americans use the social video site, compared to the 69% who use Facebook.
Well, more than half of those users visit YouTube regularly. Wouldn’t it be nice if they took a look at your content while they were there? You wouldn’t want to miss that chance.
So, what happens after creating a YouTube channel? We’ve got you covered with important tips to grow your YouTube channel successfully.
9 Tips for Starting a YouTube Channel:
- You need to make an impression with your YouTube channel. Considering your channel art and thumbnails are your billboards, you need to make a unique impression! Use catchy channel art and thumbnails.
2. The logo to your YouTube presence is your channel icon. Therefore, you have to choose the perfect channel icon that matches your brand and complements your channel banner. To double-check that everything is set perfectly, preview your channel on other devices.
3. Playlists help to keep everything organized, keep your page tidy, and keep your viewer on your page because that means when one video ends the auto-play will jump to another video and that lessens the chance that the viewer will move to another channel.
4. How to tell people about what you are doing? Create a channel trailer. A channel trailer is a way for people to get a sneak peek at your content and what you do.
5. Make your content unique. People want to watch something good, so create great content, consistently. Also, make sure to include calls to action, the right CTA can help you to reach your goal whether it is to drive the audience to your website, start a conversation in the comments section, or increase your subscriber count.
6. Timing is important, so you have to schedule your videos and this is by posting them at the right time when people are ready to see them.
7. One of the most important things when creating a YouTube channel is knowing your audience and understanding them. it’s difficult to make compelling content if you don’t know who is your audience, so make sure you know who they are, what do they like, where they work, etc…
8. If organic content not getting you the reach you want. You need to try YouTube paid ads.
9. Most importantly, ask viewers to subscribe to get an alert when you post a new video. In return, that will increase your organic reach.
In conclusion, YouTube is surely worth it in 2021 and the next years because using visuals to showcase your products or services is what people like the most.
Creating and running a YouTube channel is not that easy and it takes a lot of work and effort to build a successful one. Surely, there’s a lot to learn and these tips will help you run your YouTube channel successfully.