Social Media Manager – Information technology Company DM-177
Information technology Company Located in Cairo, Egypt Looking for a Social Media Manager with the below Requirments : At least …Read More
We are looking for a Senior AI / Data Scientist to participate in the creation, development, and implementation of novel AI-centric applications for our company and clients. In this role, the Senior AI Developer will work closely with our Chief Scientist and the science team to develop and execute product roadmaps and system design.
Primary Accountabilities / Responsibilities
• Write system design and machine learning algorithms.
• Write technical specification documents and conduct code reviews.
• Perform advanced data analysis, conduct relevant research and create reports
• Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
• Work closely with clients, project managers, IT teams, external consultants, and assist with writing proposals.
• Conduct reviews to identify issues on solution/products, develop corrective actions, and communicate issues, impacts, and corrective actions to project teams.
• Design and develop innovative solutions;
• Represent the company as required, including attending industry events and presenting webinars. Knowledge, Skills, Competencies, and Experience
• An M.Sc, Ph.D. or equivalent in Statistics, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Applied Mathematics, Quantitative Methods, Computer Science, or related technical field.
• 4 years + experience solving analytical problems using machine learning, data science, statistics, and other empirical techniques.
• Proven experience in building and working with multidisciplinary teams, customers, technical teams, and management.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Experienced in manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
• Comfortable with working with one or more of the following: o Programming languages (e.g Python, R, Scala, C#, C++) o Databases (e.g Graph databases, SQL, MySQL, Object Store, and others) o Big Data and AI Frameworks (e.g Spark, Keras, Tensor Flow, and others)
• Strong writing and diagramming skills.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and spoken English.