Data System Analyst – Human Resources Services – DA 197
Human Resources Services company is seeking to Data System Analyst with the below requirements: Having Excel and Power BI Skills …Read More
We are looking for an avid learner pursuing a career in marketing and public relations to join our internship program. The role will require a sharp, flexible team player with a can-do attitude. Responsibilities and tasks will include all-around marketing and public relations needs for the agency, from managing social media presence to strategize an essential plans. This position guarantees a rich learning experience for a dedicated young professional excited about the new advertising era.
Roles and responsibilities
• Create frequent content for social media channels with the company’s content calendar
• Manage company’s online performance, actively aiming to maximize positive exposure to potential clients.
• Getting experienced in creating different plans through collabing with the creative team.
• Look after the image of company’s team and clients.Our Ideal Intern• Excellent communicator, multi-tasker and team player who thrives in a challenging fast-paced environment
• Attentive to details, has an eye for aesthetics and holds themselves to very high quality standards.
• Passionate about Advertising and Marketing.
• Cooperative and flexible team player who prioritizes the company’s interest.
• Avid learner who takes initiative with a can-do attitude.Required Skills• Excellent writing abilities
• Exceptional command in both Arabic and English
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
Location• The fifth settlement
• 80% work from home
• 20% from our office at The fifth settlement
• 5 working days (8hr\d)
• 2 days off
• 3 month internship
• Unpaid internship