- Talabat company is seeking to Data Analyst Associate with the below requirements:
expert Data Analyst Associate to join a high caliber team at Talabat in Cairo, Cairo.
Growing your career as a Full Time Data Analyst Associate is a terrific opportunity to develop competitive skills.
If you are strong in persuasion, project management and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Data Analyst Associate at Talabat today!
When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
As a Data Analyst Associate, you will be supporting in developing a strong understanding of our performance across all our activities, and to implement a repeatable process for reporting and monitoring all the organization functions on how they assess and improve their performance by influencing decision-making through quality and depth of analytical insights and recommendations for improvement.
Performance Reporting and Analysis
- Help in optimizing our performance reporting structure and repeatable process.
- Optimize our KPI dashboard with continuous flow of data.
- Identify and highlight opportunities for performance improvement.
- Develop reporting material in a succinct, visual manner.
Analytical support for various forums
- Support internal stalk-holders with ad hoc requests, both from within the team and Externally from multiple data sources.
- Get hands dirty with the data extraction from multiple sources big data sources like AWS Redshift, Big Query, etc.
- Support with building business cases based on available data to forecast and simulate future growth plans.
- Deliver unbiased insights to improve customer service and logistics performance.
Building a performance focused culture
- Develop a deep familiarity of the source data and it’s generating systems through documentation, interacting with the engineering teams, and systematic data profiling.
- Contribute heavily to the design and maintenance of the data models that allow us to measure performance and comprehend performance drivers for different areas of business.
Propose Product Enhancements To Improve Experience
- Contribute to improving our ways of work, our tooling, and our internal reporting structure.
What Did We Order?
- 0 to 2 years of working experience in same/similar field.
- Comfortable working with Python for various data analytics and machine learning purposes.
- Excellent skills in SQL. Previous experience with Big Query is a plus.
- Can work with Tableau. Knowledge of Excel and/or Looker is a good plus.
- Have good understanding of different types of analytics: Descriptive, Diagnostic, Predictive and Perspective.
- Previous work experience in a technical / data-driven environment is essential.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator at all levels.
- Back up your opinions with data and clear well-structured cases.
- You are execution focused and have a proven record of success in complex environments.
- Results-driven, high-performing, high-quality work attitude.
- Excellent understanding of Data Warehousing, data modelling and wider engineering practices.
- Familiarity with working alongside with the Product, Infrastructure, Data Science and engineering teams and similar projects.
- Able to proactively analyze big data to discover trends, patterns, and actionable insights.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn about the intersection of business strategy and data technologies.
- Ability to learn quickly, prioritize tasks and perform under pressure.
- Have a high threshold for ambiguity and maintain professional demeanor.
- Passionate about the food industry.
- Excited by the thought of joining our team.
- Believe that you are a fit for our culture and our values. Experience First, Make it Happen & Together we Grow
- Company offers great benefits
- Opportunities to grow
- Advantageous package