Data Analysis Using Excel and Power BI Training Course
Business intelligence (BI) term has become increasingly common over recent years. Along with big data, data mining and analysis, predictive analytics, data science, and data stewards, BI is now very much part of the business vocabulary. The main purpose of this program is to give audiences the ability to analyze their business data using BI techniques.
The program goes beyond the capabilities of tables and charts and uses PivotCharts, the Excel Data Model, and Power BI.
After completing this program, audiences will be able to:
- Create and format measures and KPIs.
- Create PivotCharts, use cube functions, and construct graphs that can summarize the information retrieved by using cube functions.
- Build Excel Data Analysis Model, connect to databases, transform the data into a convenient form, and load the data into Excel tables or into the Business Data Model.
- Transform formatted Excel reports into usable data to perform further analysis.
- Describe the trends in Business Intelligence (BI).
- Describe the process of data analysis in Power BI.
- Use the key visualizations in Power BI and describe the rationale for self-service BI.
- Use Q&A to ask questions in the natural query language, and create content packs and groups.
- Use the Microsoft Power BI suite of tools to connect to a wide variety of data sources. These include the main industry-standard databases, Microsoft cloud-based services—Microsoft Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Lake and Azure Machine Learning—alongside Microsoft Excel® and other files, and Software as a Service (SaaS) providers such as Microsoft Bing®, Facebook, and MailChimp.
- Advance beyond the scenes of the visualizations, and explore the techniques and features on offer to streamline and enhance their abilities to gain insights, create valuable reports, while helping to manage the ever-evolving volumes of data.
Upon completing this program, audiences will be able to pass the following exams:
- Exam 70-779 : Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel.
- Exam 70-778: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI.
Besides rounds that are conducted in IMP head office in Egypt; IMP courses are also delivered LIVE with fully interactive sessions allowing for a highly engaging Q & A and assuring that you get the best ever learning experience.
Day Time Type Available Rounds
Starting Date / Ending Date
Sunday & Wednesday From 7:00 PM To 10:00 PM (Saudi Arabia Local Time)
INTERACTIVE ONLINE TRAINING
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 Hours
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
Module 1: Data Analysis in Excel
Module 2: The Excel data model
Module 3: Importing data from files
Module 4: Importing Data from Databases
Module 5: Importing Data from Excel Reports
Module 6: Creating and Formatting Measures
Module 7: Visualizing Data in Excel
Module 8: Using Excel with Power BI