The Complete Digital Marketing Live Course (Practical Training Course )
Digital Marketing Practical Course Overview:
This digital marketing practical course will help you to develop your business, increase your revenues, develop your skills by learning the latest tools and techniques in the digital marketing field to help you achieving the maximum use of these online marketing tools for your business to increase your sales, minimize your costs, and learn new ways to reach your potential customers.
Digital Marketing Practical Course Objectives:
- To learn how to apply traditional marketing theories online.
- To learn how digital marketing tools fit in the overall business and marketing plans.
- To learn how to create an integrated digital marketing plan in a specific period of time.
- To learn how to get the best of social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Youtube.
- To learn how to optimize your Google AdWords account.
- Ultimately; to learn how to achieve your digital marketing objectives with a lower budget and higher ROI.
Digital Marketing Practical Course Contents:
- What is marketing?
- Why is it important to understand marketing?
- What is digital marketing (e-marketing)?
- Why digital marketing(e-marketing)?
- How to measure digital marketing campaigns' performance success?
- what is the right KPIs for a digital marketing campaign?
- Why digital marketing campaigns might fail?
- Digital marketing platforms overview
- Introduction to Website Usability Analysis.
- Introduction to Factors Influencing Online Consumer Behavior.
- Types of Online Business Models.
- Introduction to Social media platforms ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Youtube)
- SMM (Social Media Marketing) Planning.
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing) Planning:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Google Ads & Campaigns (AdWords)
- Online marketing banner ads.
- What is Email marketing?
- How Does Email marketing work?
- Other forms and platforms of digital marketing.
- How to create a Facebook page?
- How to manage a Facebook page?
- How to create a content marketing plan for your Facebook page?
- How to develop a content marketing plan for your Facebook page?
- How to start a facebook advertising strategy?
- How to manage Facebook Ads to attract more customers to your business?
- How to define your target audience on Facebook to sell and market your products/services?
- How to evaluate your Facebook campaign and optimize it to get a better ROI?
- How to create an account on Instagram?
- How to manage an account on Instagram?
- How to define your target audience on Instagram?
- How to increase your followers on Instagram?
- How to develop a content strategy on Instagram?
- How to increase engagement on Instagram?
- How to start and create ads on Instagram?
- How to promote your products/services on Instagram?
- How to manage and evaluate Instagram Ads?
- How to create an account on Twitter?
- How to manage an account on Twitter?
- How to increase your followers on Twitter?
- How to define your target audience on Twitter?
- How to create a content strategy for a Twitter account?
- How to start and create ads on Twitter?
- How to promote your products/Services on Twitter?
- How to manage and evaluate Twitter Ads?
- How to create a YouTube Channel?
- How to manage a YouTube Channel?
- What is the importance of Video Inbound Marketing?
- How to increase Youtube channel visits and views?
- How to define your target audience on YouTube?
- How to Create your LinkedIn account?
- How to manage your LinkedIn account?
- How to promote your products/services on LinkedIn?
- How to increase your account connections.
- How to reach your potential customer on LinkedIn?
- What is Google Adwords?
- Why Google Adwords?
- How to create a Google AdWords account.
- How to manage a Google AdWords account.
- What are Google ads types?
- How to use Google AdWords to promote your products/services?
- Google AdWords Types
- Search Ads.
- Display Ads.
- Video Ads.
- Google AdWords optimization:
- What is the best structure of Google Ads?
- How to analyze online competiton before ads creation?
- How to analyze products online market?
- How to choose the best type of ads?
- How to create a content strategy for ads?
- Keywords research & analysis.
- Ads targeting & budget settings.
- How to beat your competitors on search engines by Google ads.
- How to evaluate & measure ads results?
- how to optimize ads performance?
All participants should work individually (or in teams) in a project to develop a digital marketing strategic plan, and the consultants of eMarketing Egypt will evaluate the results.
Business Data Analysis Training Course Using Excel and Power BI Complete
The main purpose of this program is to give audiences the ability to analyze their business data using BI techniques. The program goes beyond the capabilities of tables and charts, and uses Pivot arts, the Excel Data Model, and Power BI.
Graphic Design Diploma (Learn the Power of Graphic Design)
Diploma studying will be divided between learning the essential design skills and practicing the technical ‘how to’ skills.
In doing so, technical instruction & practical assignments will be implemented via various hands-on activities that are drawn from real-life projects. Trainees will be required to undertake the full cycle starting from the knowledge of the customer’ needs and analysis of them till the transfer of such information to ideas and implementing the design to deliver it to the client correctly.
Data Science Diploma: Machine Learning with Python training course
This advanced level hands-on training course will help you through preparing a comprehensive feasibility study for your project to determine if the project you are going to lunch is technically feasible, if it is feasible within the estimated cost, and if it will be profitable.
Project Management Professional (PMP)®Training Course, and Certification
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is a globally acknowledged professional certification that validates a professional’s education and experience in project management. This coveted credential is offered by the reputed Project Management Institute to professionals who qualify in the PMP Exam conducted by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.