Digital Marketing Course (Practical Training Diploma)
a) What is marketing ?
b) How does the customer think ?
c) The marketing mix (4Ps) .
d) The Product Life Cycle (PLC) .
a) What is digital marketing ?
b) Why digital marketing ? (Traditional Marketing Vs. Digital Marketing) .
c) How does the costumer think online ?
d) Online corporate customer vs. online individual customer .
a) Introduction to Usability .
b) Introduction to Online Consumer Behavior .
c) Online Business Models .
a) Social Media Platforms .
b) Search Engines .
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
c) Introduction to Banner Ads .
d) Introduction to E-mail Marketing .
a) What is The Role of Social Media ?
b) Top Social Media Platforms Worldwide .
c) Facebook Marketing .
d) YouTube Marketing .
e) Twitter Marketing .
f) LinkedIn Marketing .
- How to create and manage your account on Facebook ?
- How to create & develop content strategy for your Facebook account ?
- How to manage Facebook Ads to attract more customer to your business ?
- How to define your target audience on Facebook to sell and market your product/Service ?
- How to evaluate your Facebook campaign and optimize it to get a better ROI ?
- How to create and manage your account on Twitter ?
- How to increase your followers on Twitter ?
- How to create content strategy for Twitter account ?
- How to promote your products/Services on Twitter ?
- How to manage your LinkedIn account ?
- How to promote your products/Services on LinkedIn ?
- How to Increase your Account connections .
- How to reach your potential customer on LinkedIn ?
- How to create and manage your YouTube Channel ?
- What is the importance of Video Marketing ?
- How to increase visits and views ?
- How to define your target audience on YouTube ?
a) What is Google Adwords?
- Why Google Adwords ?
- How to create & manage Google Adowrds account .
- Google ads types .
- How to use Google AdWords to promote your products ?
b) Google Adowrds Types
- Search Ads .
- Display Ads .
- Video Ad .
c) Google Adwords optimization:
- What is the best structure of ads ?
- How to analyze the product & competitor before ads creation ?
- How to choose type of ad and develop its content ?
- Keywords research & analysis .
- Ads Targeting & budget setting .
- How to beat you competitors on search engines by Google ads .
- How to evaluate & measure ads results? how to optimize ads performance .
Our Digital Marketing course will help you to develop your business awareness, increase your revenues, develop your digital marketing skills by learning the latest digital tools and techniques in the digital marketing world to get the best use of these digital tools to increase your business sales and revenues.
Get Your digital marketing diploma discount and learn digital marketing world secrets, and techniques which is the most effective and lower cost ways to reach your potential customers.
- To discover the secrets of e-marketing.
- Boost sales leads through using digital marketing channels.
- Build awareness for your targeted customers.
- The most effective digital marketing tools that will deliver the best results.
- How to get the best use of social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn…etc?
- How to optimize your Google AdWords account?
- How to increase your business revenues locally and regionally?
- How to achieve your digital marketing objectives with a lower budget and higher ROI?
- How to apply traditional marketing theories online?
Data Analysis Course for Business
The main purpose of this program is to give audiences the ability to analyze their business data using BI techniques. The program goes beyond the capabilities of tables and charts, and uses Pivot arts, the Excel Data Model, and Power BI.
Graphic Design Course Diploma (Learn the Power of Graphic Design)
Diploma studying will be divided between learning design skills and ‘how to’ technical skills.
In doing so, we would draw on technical instruction & practical and hands-on activities, starting from the knowledge of the customer’ needs and analysis of them. Beside how to transfer such information to ideas and implementing the design to deliver it to the client correctly.
Feasibility Study Training Course, and Program
This advanced level hands-on training course will help you through preparing a comprehensive feasibility study for your project to determine if the project you are going to lunch is technically feasible, if it is feasible within the estimated cost, and if it will be profitable.
Project Management Professional (PMP)®Course, and Certification
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is a globally acknowledged professional certification that validates a professional’s education and experience in project management. This coveted credential is offered by the reputed Project Management Institute to professionals who qualify in the PMP Exam conducted by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.