Business Data Analysis Training Course Using Excel and Power BI
Business Data Analysis Training Course Overview:
Business intelligence (BI) term has become increasingly common over recent years. Along with big data, data mining and analysis, predictive analytics, data science, and data stewards, BI is now very much part of the business vocabulary.
The main purpose of this program is to give audiences the ability to analyze their business data using BI techniques.
The program goes beyond the capabilities of tables and charts and uses Pivot Charts, the Excel Data Model, and Power BI.
Business Data Analysis Training Course – Value Added:
After completing this program, audiences will be able to:
- Create and format measures and KPIs.
- Create PivotCharts, use cube functions, and construct graphs that can summarize the information retrieved by using cube functions.
- Build Excel Data Analysis Model, connect to databases, transform the data into a convenient form, and load the data into Excel tables or into the Business Data Model.
- Transform formatted Excel reports into usable data to perform further analysis.
- Describe the trends in Business Intelligence (BI).
- Describe the process of data analysis in Power BI.
- Use the key visualizations in Power BI and describe the rationale for self-service BI.
- Use Q&A to ask questions in the natural query language, and create content packs and groups.
- Use the Microsoft Power BI suite of tools to connect to a wide variety of data sources. These include the main industry-standard databases, Microsoft cloud-based services—Microsoft Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Lake and Azure Machine Learning—alongside Microsoft Excel® and other files, and Software as a Service (SaaS) providers such as Microsoft Bing®, Facebook, and MailChimp.
- Advance beyond the scenes of the visualizations, and explore the techniques and features on offer to streamline and enhance their abilities to gain insights, create valuable reports, while helping to manage the ever-evolving volumes of data.
Business Data Analysis Training Course Contents:
- Basic Excel functions & formulas (Task Based)
- Classic Business Data Analysis with Excel
- Excel Pivot Tables
- Limitations of Classic Business Data Analysis
- Using an Excel Data Model.
- Business Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Importing data into Excel.
- Shaping and transforming data.
- Loading data.
- Available data sources.
- Previewing, shaping, and transforming data.
- Loading data.
- Table relationships and hierarchies.
- Importing data from Excel reports.
- Transforming Excel report data.
- Business Data Analysis Expressions (DAX).
- Data Analysis Measures and KPIs.
- Advanced Business DAX functions, and Models.
- Using PivotCharts.
- Using Cube functions.
- Creating charts for cube functions.
- Introduction to Business Intelligence (BI).
- Using Excel as a Data Source for Power BI.
- Power BI Mobile App.
Upon completing this program, audiences will be able to pass the following exams:
- Exam 70-779 : Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- Exam 70-778: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI
Graphic Design Diploma (Learn the Power of Graphic Design)
Diploma studying will be divided between learning the essential design skills and practicing the technical ‘how to’ skills.
In doing so, technical instruction & practical assignments will be implemented via various hands-on activities that are drawn from real-life projects. Trainees will be required to undertake the full cycle starting from the knowledge of the customer’s needs and analysis of them till the transfer of such information to ideas and implementing the design to deliver it to the client correctly.
Data Science Diploma: Machine Learning with Python training course
This advanced level hands-on training course will help you through preparing a comprehensive feasibility study for your project to determine if the project you are going to lunch is technically feasible, if it is feasible within the estimated cost, and if it will be profitable.
The Complete Digital Marketing Live Course (Practical Training)
This course will help you to develop your business awareness, increase your revenues, develop your skills by learning the latest tools and techniques in the digital marketing to get the best use of these tools to increase your business sales and revenues.
Project Management Professional (PMP)®Training Course, and Certification
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is a globally acknowledged professional certification that validates a professional’s education and experience in project management. This coveted credential is offered by the reputed Project Management Institute to professionals who qualify in the PMP Exam conducted by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.